Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on December 22, 2013
Have been using these for nearly thirty years now (is that possible??). Since they are one of the very first products of it's kind I ever started using - I don't have a lot to compare it to - but it cured my dust problem in the darkroom almost immediately from the first use. I also learned early on - DO NOT TRY TO WASH IT! or it will lose it's magical properties. If you soil it then get a new one... great and functional, dependable product.
on April 17, 2017
I use this antistatic cloth to clean dust particles from negatives and slides. It seems to work very well. Contrary to the item title though, it is one cloth to a package...not 'cloths'. I would recommend this item...
on March 17, 2017
I am using this cloth to clean my photographs before I scan them and its fine texture does an outstanding job of removing dust.
on February 28, 2017
Love these, ever since my first photography teacher made us get these they've been my favorite soft lens/glasses cleaning cloth, and the anti-static properties is very helpful when you're a gadget guy and it builds up often
on February 19, 2016
This cloth has been a lifesaver when it comes to cleaning off not only lenses but also fingerprints and dust on the plastic side of my negatives. Definitely a must buy for any serious photographer.
on February 10, 2017
This item WAS ONE of several items needed by my niece for her photography class. I was able to purchase all of them via Amazon.
Thanks so much--my niece is pleased with everything.
on April 17, 2017
These cloths have been a part of my analog and digital photography equipment bag for years. They're dependable and they last.
on November 26, 2011
Maybe I'm a little fastidious, but I've kept an Ilford Antistaitc Cloth in my camera case for over 30 years.

Just the other day, I was inspecting my collection of 1970's era Canon FD lenses, and they are beautiful like new.

I figure if a guitar player can wipe down a $20 set of strings after each session, why don't photographers bother to wipe down their expensive gear after use?

The Ilford Antistatic Cloth is not something you would use on optical glass, but it is perfect for metal assemblies, especially if you use your equipment hard in dusty or inclement conditions.

These cloths are not cheap, but they last forever. Furthermore, they are perfectly impregnated with some kind of chemical treatment that has proven to me to be perfect to protect high quality metal surfaces, but there is no residue or problems like you would have, for instance, with Armorall in automotive applications, or WD-40 that is useful in general purpose metal protection.

Younger photographers and cinematographers may not know the Ilford brand name, because this British photographic brand, like Kodak in the U.S., is associated with silver based film imaging and chemical processing. Ilford is a great and storied brand deserving of highest respect.

Highly recommended!
on February 7, 2017
This cloth was just what we were looking for to remove dust from sheets of acrylic we use for framing. No liquid, so no streaks. Worked just as advertised.
on February 23, 2017
Seems to do the job but I still get dust in my negatives.