YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services nerdculture nerdculture nerdculture  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Beat the Cold with Outdoor Clothing on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on February 23, 2013
I guess if a person is buying a book on ITBS, he or she has researched the heck out of it, right? Well, I know I have. I bought this book out of desperation since I have a nagging ITBS issue. The book provided no new information or stretches for ITBS that I didn't already know. Save your money and do some easy and free research on the internet.
on November 26, 2011
This was a good book for understanding ITBS. The are some good exercises in it, but it's nothing groundbreaking or new that's not easily seen or found for free online.
on January 23, 2016
Great advice and the exercises have truly helped. I ended u going for PT and many of the exercises I the book were advised by the therapist. P
on May 23, 2013
It did help with my understanding of just what the I.T. band is and how it functions. But he best was the photos on how to stretch and strengthen my legs. I am improving every day.