- Paperback: 356 pages
- Publisher: iUniverse (December 24, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1440100918
- ISBN-13: 978-1440100918
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.9 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,974,310 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
I'll Catch the Sun: The Memoirs and Musings of a Nudist
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Richard Langdon Cook, born and raised in London, England, has lived in Canada, Japan, South Africa and traveled worldwide. Now retired and residing with his wife in Sarasota, Florida, he is an avid viewer of the Weather Channel and enjoys playing golf, cooking, tending his avocado trees and traveling.