- Grade Level: Preschool and up
- Library Binding: 32 pages
- Publisher: Chronicle Books (July 14, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0811850374
- ISBN-13: 978-0811850377
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (80 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,888,537 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
I'll See You in the Morning Library Binding – July 14, 2005
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
About the Author
Mike Jolley studied graphic design at Reigate School of Art and Design and has been working in children's publishing as a designer and art director for almost twenty years. Mr. Jolley lives in the United Kingdom.
Mique Moriuchi grew up in London, although her most memorable childhood years were spent in Japan. She studied at Norwich School of Art & Design and completed her masters degree at University of Brighton. She currently resides in the United Kingdom.
Top Customer Reviews
• Sweet, tender story that calms any nighttime worries by letting your child know that Mommy or Daddy is only steps away.
• Paints darkness and night time noises in a very creative way (e.g. "The darkness is a blanket that helps the earth to sleep")
• Beautiful, fanciful illustrations
• Cadence of the story makes it a very smooth read
• Very durable board pages that can stand up to repeated reads by a toddler
• Perfect size for little hands
• I didn't buy it sooner :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've been reading this book to my child almost every night for, what, 18 months? Oy vey. I bought it at Pottery Barn. Now, do I like it? Well enough. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Molly Picon
This book is pretty boring. I imagine there must be much better bedtime books out there.Published 2 months ago by Robin
Received promptly and in good condition. Very sweet book. I especially liked the thought of the darkness of night likened to a blanket over the earth.Published 6 months ago by nelly
Purchased this book as a baby shower gift. It is a family favorite. I think I have it almost memorized from reading so often :-) great illustrations and flow of words!Published 6 months ago by Piyopiyo320
My 16 month old loooves this book. Ever since we got it, it's the first and last book she wants to read before bed! The message and illustration are wonderful.Published 7 months ago by Kimberly Kimble
Using this book as a part of our new bedtime routine for our almost 10 month old. It's the perfect length and very sweet.Published 9 months ago by momof2