Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

I'll Stay Me
Format: Audio CD|Change

on December 20, 2012
Luke is working hard at his songwriting, and had a hand in all but 1 of these 11 songs. There are two radio hits on this disc, "Country Man" and "All My Friends Say", both of which I like, and "Country Man" became a kind of theme song for him. I like the way he sings about his upbringing in the south, on songs like "Pray About Everything" and "We Rode In Trucks," but one of the high points for me was "The Car In Front of Me". He wrote it with Jim McBride. It details how the one he loved was always in the car in front of him, from the Homecoming parade to the ride to the cemetery for her graveside service. When he sings about "...their little hands held on to mine..." it paints a poignant picture in one's mind.
on March 29, 2015
I really enjoy listening to this album..and as a newer Luke Bryan fan I can say I'm happy with his songs and their story behind them. (mostly) . Having said that there is one song I just can't figure what the story is within it. "Baby's On The Way" goes from picking up a girl to talking about "Baby's on the way"? Is this his girlfriend,or an infant? Other than this,I really enjoy his albums! I'm still giving a 5 star because i think it's my understanding not quite getting it,more than anything else. Keep up the good work and have a long career!
on April 13, 2018
I can't believe I never realized how long Luke Bryan has been around and that these songs are his. Was excited to buy the album and very pleased with the outcome.e
on July 19, 2017
great
on March 3, 2017
Love it
on June 26, 2016
Given as lil musical gift. Reciever of gift happy, which is all that counts for me! Pleased w gift.
on September 20, 2013
I didn't plan on buying "I'll Stay Me"; but was enjoying my other Luke Bryan music so much that decided to go ahead and add it to the collection. Very glad that I did. The title song is awesome and I also like the rest of the songs as well.
on September 12, 2013
This was a requested gift for a teenager. She was absolutely thrilled to get it and plays it all of the time. It arrived promptly and was well wrapped.
on August 13, 2016
Cracked cover.
on March 24, 2014
I bought this CD for my mom because she is a big country fan and she says that this is one of her favorite CDs!!! Luke Bryan can not be topped!!!