Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 8, 2016
Originally only ordered this book as part of the required text for one of my classes, but I have thoroughly enjoyed the perspective the author provides, as it has made me reexamine a number of my stances on globalization and modern approaches aimed at addressing international crime.
on July 20, 2017
Most of the information is not disclosed openly in the press. Very informative and eye opening. Numbers are not up to date but concepts illustrate what has been happening and developing in the trade licit and illicit.
on September 30, 2015
I love this book! This was required for my transnational crime class and surprisingly enjoy reading it! It is very interesting and a very easy read.
on February 20, 2015
Good book. Highlights the expansive nature of illicit networks and their influence on legitimate economic and political systems.
on May 23, 2016
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 28, 2009
Although a few years old now, this book provides a timeless and fact-based perspective of how illicit trade/trans-national crime affects not only our economy, but the very security of our nation.
on January 27, 2017
Required reading. The World is a complicated place
on July 12, 2010
The book came in perfect condition and was a great buy. I am content with the purchase of this book from this customer. Good read and informative book on the topic of the illicit global economy.
on December 30, 2013
We used this book for an undergrad IPE class, but it was very interesting book. I genuinely enjoyed reading it and that has rarely happened with class books.
on April 24, 2013
This book confirmed many of the event currently in motion. I will read it again and suggest it to others.