Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on July 10, 2013
for a copy I bought when it was first published and then promptly gve to a friend who was going through a bad time without getting to use it myself. I wanted a copy for a friend who is a Marianne Williamson fan and was moving away. I decided to treat myself and get a copy for me too.
The calligraphy is beautiful and the volume is small and thin making it easy to carry in a purse or bag. You can read it prayer by prayer or randomly open the book and read the prayer that is available -either way I find the book is helpful when confronting the issues and difficulties of day-to-day life.
on February 17, 2017
This book was purchased as a gift for a friend. I have had one for several years. Just love the colors and beautiful verses and Illustrations. It's definitely a beautiful book that deserves a special place in your home (mine is setting on my glass cocktail table). It's turned to one of my favorite verses and often I take the time to read through the other verses.
VINE VOICEon April 6, 2008
This is the most beautiful collection of prayers I have ever had the privilege of reading. The phrasing and words are such that the reader finds herself in awe at their eloquence and power. For instance, although I might pray for guidance and direction in finding and using my God-given talents, Williamson says simply and beautifully, "Maybe my gifts begin to blossom in a way that serves your plan?" Adding to the value of the slim book are the illustrations and "rich" script. I'm glad that Amazon is still offering copies of this beautiful collection; it's the best gift I can think of to give a spiritual woman.
on June 11, 2016
Bought this for my step-mom who has a profound affinity for medieval word art, and pretty much everything celtic and written by Sir Walter Scott.

I appreciate all those things too, but not in a wide-eyed, ecstatic grin and unable to speak for 2 minutes kind of way--which was how she reacted when she received the present.

I had thumbed through it as well, before giving it to her, and the artwork and wording is indeed quite beautiful. Not sure if this even really needs a description for those whose attention was arrested by the thumbnail--so if Sir Walter Scott, medieval word art in the tradition of those ancient manuscripts the monks would draw by hand in their monasteries and everything Celtic appeals to you a fraction as much as it does to my step-mom than this is a must-have for your library and would make a wonderful gift for anyone else.

The beauty and rich heritage of works such as these is such that deserves to be reintroduced to modern generations. It's hard to imagine how anyone couldn't appreciate it and I would heartily recommend it as a gift for any special, classy ladies in your life.
on December 7, 2013
Have purchased many copies of this book. The prayers are beautifully written, and the art work is gorgeous. Have given it as a gift many times. This woman prays like I wish I could. When you don't know exactly what to pray, just flip through this book and you will find something that says what is in your heart.
on January 1, 2014
Need prayer? For anything? This is the book for you. Some of the prayers are long. Some are short. They are all spiritual in nature rather than religious, so they will appeal to anyone who wants to connect with their Higher Power.

The illustrations are beautiful as well.
on March 5, 2018
One of my favorite little books...
on October 3, 2011
This is a beautiful book that I have purchased many times for gifts.
Beautifully illustrated and very meaningful. The 15 minutes that it takes to get through it makes it a weekly read to put everything in your life into perspective. It takes away the day to day drama and helps us all appreciate everything and everyone around us. It's a good thing that I cannot do without.
on July 5, 2016
This was a gift as I have had my copy for at least 20 years. It's a beautifully illustrated book and Marianne Williamson's prayers are uplifting.
on November 25, 2014
A great resource when planning Christian or Reiki ceremonies. The prayers are insightful and inspirational. I recommend it to anyone that has a ministry.