Illumination Entertainment Minion Goggles
|Price:||$9.47 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Officially licensed Minions glasses made by Sun-Staches
- Sized to fit kids as well as most adults
- Very comfortable to wear and extremely durable
- High quality rubberized plastic design with clear lenses that offer 100 percent UV400 protection
- Minions logo appears on inner side of one arm, Sun-Staches logo appears on inner side of the other; comes on Minions carding as shown in product image
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Is Assembly Required||No|
|Item Dimensions||2 x 3 x 5.25 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.38 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.02 pounds|
Officially licensed Minions glasses from Sun-Staches. These glasses offer 100 percent UV400 protection and can be the perfect finishing touch to your Minions costume or worn simply for fun.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
They are relatively sturdy for a costume item, and looked very minion-y.
They were great for Halloween, and will be fun in our costume box for the rest of the year.
I think they run a little small they are a bit tight fitting and he complained that they hurt behind his ears, but my husband used one of his glasses tools and loosened them somewhat. My son has a small nose, so they slide down easily.
They are still way better than the Minion goggles that came with his costume (those have elastic and a clasp, so they fit very tightly around the head) and I would recommend these as an alternative to those glasses.