3-Year Home Security Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Aweek® 96 Leds IR Illuminators Light IR Infrared Light LED infrared light CCTV Camera Night-vision Fill Light for CCTV Security Camera, Standard 45° Level Angle Visual Range
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Night vision 96 LEDs IR Infrared Illuminator Lamp
- Greatly improve the performance of weak light camera, help producing better image in night and darkness
- Long distance of up to 80m (262 feet) illuminating. IR illuminating in both indoor and outdoor
- High quality aluminum and reinforced glass structure provide excellent waterproof performance
- Wide Range Voltage Input: DC 12V
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1.Led quantity: 96
2.Diameter of led: 5mm
3.Wave length: 850nM
4.Illuminating range: Standard 45° level angle visual range
5.Viewing range: 80m (outdoor); approximate 263 feet
6.Built-in IR sensor
7.Definition consumed power: 15W
8.Wave length: 850nM
9.Structure: aluminum housing and reinforced glass
10.Power: DC 12V
Before you bid this item, please confirm your camera CCD support IR ray, some camera model can not suppport IR ray such as the camera which be made in 2004 year
1 x Night vision 96 LED IR Infrared Illuminator Lamp
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recently compared a bunch of these side by side and have published the results here: [...]
Mine arrived broken (the metal lens frame hinge was broken). I decided to fix it instead of return it. The LED's are not serviceable anyway, so I just permanently silicone sealed the entire lens and frame assembly to the body.
As for performance, it does work as advertised. Very dim glow from LED's at night, but it illuminates out to 150 feet very well. The auto-on feature works well at dusk. Adjustability is not great with the bracket, and the bracket is really weak.
Overall, it's not bad. Cheaply built. Hopefully it will last.
UPDATE: OK, their is improvement. I think that more of these or more powerful ones to cover the 80 feet I need to cover. But they do work and at this price, I can buy more.
UPDATE: It's been a couple of nights and the IR is getting brighter as they get used.