Illuminorb Maxx Multi-Purpose LED Decorative Ball
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set a Magical Mood: With 4 settings & 16 colors, this waterproof LED ball will create a festive feeling indoors & out. Perfect for weddings, dinners & parties... and for floating in pools & hot tubs!
- Remote Control Included: Use the convenient remote to cycle through colors from a distance of up to 15-20 feet. No need to wade into the pool to change colors manually!
- Rechargeable: Unlike other LED balls, your Illuminorb Maxx can be charged and recharged over and over. Pefect as a nightlight, centerpiece, BBQ's, weddings and outdoor events! You'll have countless ways to enjoy this fairytale glow.
- All ILLUMINORBS are backed by a 90-Day Guarantee: If you're not totally thrilled with your Illuminorb Maxx, send it back within 90 days of delivery for a full refund or replacement.
- Price, Quality & Service - Order now to see what sets us apart and why everyone is so excited about how useful and fun this reusable light is.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With 16 colors & 4 settings, our Illuminorb Maxx LED ball will create a magical ambiance for weddings, parties, or just relaxing in the hot tub. Illuminorb Maxx comes with a remote control & an DC charger.
Planning a romantic dinner, outdoor party, or peaceful evening on the patio? No matter what the occasion, it's more fun with our mood-setting orb!
Float this LED ball in a pool or pond for a fairytale shimmer. Place it on a porch, deck, or gazebo. Utilize it for a soothing calm during meditation. Even use them instead of candles or as a centerpiece. Your options are endless!
Your Illuminorb Maxx Offers:
*1 7.5-inch LED mood-light ball
*16 glowing colors, including reds, greens, blues, oranges, yellows and white
*4 enchanting settings: Single Static Color Glow; Flash Mode - Flash 7 colors continuously, Strobe Mode - Blinking from White, Fade Mode - Blinking with 7 colors
*1 rechargeable battery inside for easy control
*Remote control (included), so you can change colors & settings conveniently from a distance
*Waterproof, floatable safety
Best of all, this colorful orb gives you a unique, extra way to enjoy their festive glow.
90-Day Guarantee, So Order Risk Free
If you don't love your Illuminorb Maxx, return it within 90 days for a full money-back refund. Add to cart now. Plus, get an extra Maxx for all the folks you know who love to entertain or host events!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cheese-n-rice, I have never reviewed one product so many times. I tried new batteries... several brands actually. Still, they do not last. And I can't imagine spending $8 or more on batteries anytime I teach a class! We all know yoga teachers get paid diddly-squat lol Well, I have wanted these to work for what seems like an eternity now. These would be amazing if they would just turn on when I needed them :( Unfortunately I am calling it quits on this one.
However if anyone finds a certain brand of battery magically does work for this please let me know. Ok that's all folks! Good luck
Second updated review::
Normally I don't come back to something I'vealready reviewed, but I think it's important in this case.
These lights are the coolest in a perfect world. We all know it is not though.
Anyway these lights are cool but the batteries won't last more than one or two uses (even if used for an hour each time).. now I fully understand why they send extra batteries with the lights. I used my 1st pack of lights (minus one...see original review) for an hour and they stopped after that, even with battery change. This set was never actually used, aside from testing when they were first delivered. I packed them away neatly and super cautiously. However when I took them out to use for a yoga class this week they wouldn't turn on.. not a single one. I changed the batteries and they started right up no problem. They were used for an hour and stored again. Two days later I took them out and the batteries were dead again. I just purchased a different brand a battery so hopefully that will make a difference. The lights are cool, but I would hate to think I'd have to change out batteries for each one every time I wanted to use them. I'll let you all know if the new batteries help or not. If they don't this buy would be more of an inconvenience than anything else.
I so hope this plan works, because these lights are seriously perfect otherwise. Every single person in my class mentioned them this week and talked about how pretty and relaxing they are.
I took a star off for this issue. If new batteries work I'll come to add it back.
Ps new batteries are maxell brand (this kind had 174 reviews and 4.5 stars)
So I left a review here a week or so ago saying I most likely received a defective item because when it arrived the box was damaged and one of the orbs was dented. They were used for an hour and after that none of them worked.
Someone from the company left a comment on my review with simple instructions to follow in order to get a replacement. I followed them and 3 days later I had a brand new box waiting at my doorstep. This box was also a little disheveled lol but none of the orbs were dented. They all work and none seem to have loose bulbs. The remote is a neat little feature too, that can change to any other color and also switch the oatterns: glow, fade, blinking, etc.
I'm really happy that customer service reached out as they did. I planned on doing that anyway, but it was nice to see that they were on top of it. And though I was already aware of how to make a return they didn't know that, and provided simple instructions on how to.
So far so good with this new box! All are in great shape and working as expected.
I'll update in the future if something should change.
Thumbs up for cost, delivery, customer service and product :)
I purchased the 6 pack of illuminorbs to use during guided meditation. They were priced well and delivered quickly through amazon prime. As soon as I saw the box I thought "uh oh" because the illuminorbs box itself was dented and looked as if it were thrown around a bit. I opened them up and as I started taking the out I noticed there were some dents in them. 1 of the 6 was dented so badly that the bottom fell out (the part with the bulb) and when i tried to put it back in it wouldnt stay.. i tried twisting but it did nothing, so i tried pushing/snapping it in and it got stuck inside the orb.
The day they were delivered I was to give a meditation. I decided to bring the 5 that worked because they were really pretty even thought i was down one. They worked for the entire hour class and I stored them in the box that they came in when it was over. 2 days later I took them out to use again, but this time only 2 of working 5 turned on. The remote didn't do anything and I figured the batteries died somehow. I was happy they sent extra batteries but they shouldn't have been dead already. They were only used for only 1 hour. Anyway, I switched the batteries in the 3 that weren't working and that didn't help. They just wouldn't turn on. And by the time I switched the batteries in those, 1 of the other 2 orbs started to dim. I wasn't touching the remote or the orb, but it dimmed to a point where there was hardly any light. And while trying to put the bottom back on another orb lost its bulb.. I changed the battery in that one and it did not turn back on. Its like every time I touched the battery area on of these things the bulb piece would fall right out, like completely effortlessly. So now I have 6 orbs, and 1 works... although it only changes from green to red for some reason. So So, I'm fairly unhappy with this purchase. I hope it can be made right.
I will be reaching out to the company to see about a replacement.
It's such a shame because when they are on they are really nice. I think I just received a defective item. They were used, stored gently and sat in a box, on a shelf for a day and a 1/2 before they all but one went.. and I'm not sure that I can even count that one because it stays on green or red no matter what I try to change it to.
I would be willing to try them again, because when they worked during that class it made a really nice difference. The lighting was soft, but lit up the room enough for me to see where I was going. And the remote aspect is really neat too.
Anyway I will update my review if and when this is resolved. I hope it will be because if they were all working it would be a great buy
1. They TURN ON RANDOMLY. Without any use of the remote, one will just turn on. If you're lucky enough to see it, you must turn it off with the remote. If it happens when you're not around for a day or so, the batteries will be dead by the time you get to it.
2. They sometimes become UNRESPONSIVE TO THE REMOTE when the battery is dying, and when that happens, they CAN'T BE TURNED OFF. The only way to stop it is to unscrew the top enough so that the battery isn't making contact with the orb but not so much that it's too loose to stay in place and falls out of the orb.
3. They have NO SLEEP TIMER and NO AUTO-SHUTOFF. There's no limit to how long they'll stay on, i.e., the only way they'll go off is if you turn them off.
4. The REMOTE has an exceedingly LIMITED RANGE. I've had to hold it within a foot of the orbs to get them to go on. I've never successfully turned on all six at once.
5. While the orbs themselves are solid plastic so thick that I initially thought them to be glass, the LIGHT-GENERATING CHIP IS FLIMSY, NOT ATTACHED TO THE ORB, AND VERY EASY TO BREAK. The top of the chip has the spring that forms the battery circuit, so every time you open the top of the orb to either replace the battery or turn it off (see 2. above), the chip becomes dislodged from the orb and requires you to manipulate it back into place before replacing the batteries and screwing the top back into place. If the chip is a little tilted when you do so, the pressure of the batteries pressing the spring on the top of the chip may cause the chip to break at the edge, as it did with one of them the first time I screwed the top on.
6. Because the chips aren't attached to the orb, the spring moves around and frequently loses contact with the battery. As such, EVEN PROPERLY SCREWING ON THE TOP TIGHTLY ENOUGH CAN'T PREVENT THE CHIPS FROM LOSING CONTACT WITH THE BATTERIES, and they shut off intermittently, especially when they're in motion (e.g., in water).
These things are a great idea. But the chips they used are just too cheap to function the way they should, the design lends itself to easily breaking the chips, and in the end, they can't be used on any kind of regular basis. The only use I can recommend for them is occasional one-off events like parties, etc. In those circumstances, it doesn't matter whether they burn out the batteries quickly and they won't require regular opening.
They ended up working well enough for Halloween. I've upped my review to 3 out of 5 with how the company reacted below.
I will reach out to Cheddy about replacements for the four that are squarish.
UGH, they would have been perfect! I read the reviews and the owner(s) seem great...and so does the product. My experience is mixed. I've turned on two of the six orbs and the colors are exactly what I wanted.
The issue: every orb has dents. Some orbs have minor dents while most orbs are starting to look like their square cousins (4).
I may try to reach out to Cheddy to see if there is anything they can do.
I'll update if anything changes.