- Series: Illustrated Building Code Handbook
- Hardcover: 1216 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional; 1 edition (September 1, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071606181
- ISBN-13: 978-0071606189
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 1.9 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,682,283 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #182 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Reference > Architecture > Codes & Standards
- #331 in Books > Science & Math > Mathematics > Pure Mathematics > Functional Analysis
- #3926 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Design & Construction
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Illustrated 2009 Building Code Handbook (Illustrated Building Code Handbook) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Terry L. Patterson is a licensed architect and a professor of architecture at the University of Oklahoma. He has more than 40 years of professional and teaching experience.