Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

82%
18%
Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$11.46+ $3.89 shipping

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on April 23, 2013
I purchased this CD because of a few songs that I like. I would hear them on a gospel radio station. They did not always announce the artist. When they finally did, I wrote it down. I knew I could find it on Amazon at a great price. I listen to it everyday for daily inspiration. It's a great CD.
on April 13, 2012
I love this CD! The songs are great make sure you purchase it you will be blessed! You will be singing along and you will feel the spirit of God moving as you listen. Go ahead and Praise the Lord, stomp your feet and clap your hands as the praises go forth.
on October 4, 2015
Met all my expectations awesome! !!!!!!
on December 4, 2014
Love this cd, and happy that I got it at an awesome price.
on April 24, 2012
Love this CD! I find that if you want good driving music that helps you unwind from a hard day at work, this is for you. The vocals are fabulous.
on January 31, 2015
Well done a must have!
on March 16, 2013
Off the chart. Like all songs, especially I'm back. Artist is very articulate. Choir is of the utmost. Cannot wait for next CD
on October 11, 2014
Great music of praise
on September 2, 2012
I am happy with the product, and yes, it is all that I expected. Thank You. I especially enjoy cut # 8 on the cd.
on July 13, 2014