Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on March 11, 2017
Me encanta el lenguaje sencillo con el que este libro le plantea a las niñas la llegada de un nuevo bebé. La autora usa situaciones cotidianas para explicar las diferencias entre los bebés y los niños mayores y sobre el vínculo especial que se irá formando entre ellos. Habla sobre el gran amor que aún sentimos los padres por la hija mayor y contiene ilustraciones hermosas. Mi hija de 2 años me pidio que lo leyera varias veces inmediatamente después de recibirlo y desde entonces ya se identifica como "Una Hermana Mayor" 😍 ¡Lo recomiendo ampliamente!
on April 26, 2014
I am grateful to have found this book in Spanish. I gave it as a gift to my 2 1/2 year old niece who is about to become a big sister. She asks to have it read to her over and over again. She will even "read" the pictures and re-tell the story by pointing to the new baby and saying, "Baby needs a new diaper".

The message at the end of the book is sweet and very well done. It sums up that even though there's a new baby she is very special and very loved by mom and dad. I do wish it were offered as a board book, but it is a hard cover and I would recommend it for how well it gets across that the big sister will always be important and loved by the parents.
on May 1, 2015
I purchased this book as a gift for my friend's daughter who is welcoming a new baby brother into the family. Their family is bicultural and bilingual, so this book was perfect for her to be able to learn and practice Spanish, and simple enough for the entire family to learn along with her. (Note, there is not English in the book, but the words and phrases are easy enough to learn if you have a Spanish-speaking person in the house).
on August 11, 2017
Great Business!! High Quality Product!! I Really Recommend It 100%!!! Thank You!
on December 13, 2016
This book was a great way to prepare my little girl for the arrival of her baby brother. My daughter only speaks Spanish and it was very hard to find a book that explains how babies act, what they eat and that they can't do the same things she can. This book explained all that and helped her transition into being a sibling. To this day she still begs me to read her this book.
on October 1, 2016
I got this book for my niece when her baby brother was coming, she loves this book! even when her first language is spanish, she still finds it very interesting and it gave her a smooth transition when her brother was home already! so when my sister was bathing my nephew, my niece was reciting part from the book.
on May 14, 2015
Cute book! Perfect for bilingual children. I change a couple words. I guess each country has ways of callings things and for the sake of keeping it simple I change it to what I'm comfortable saying. No wrong words or grammar. The graphics were super sweet too and relatable, perfect for a toddler
on October 5, 2014
This was the perfect gift for my daughter when my son was about to be born! We were concerned that she would be jealous but once she realized she could do so much more than him (eating ice-cream!) and being able to be a helper she loved it...she actually quoted sentences from the book and was so excited to be the big sister!
on December 15, 2014
I bought this for my 1 1/2 year old since she was going to be a big sister to start getting her used to the idea of having a new baby around, etc. she absolutely loves this book. Her little sister was already born and she still asks for us to read this book to her.
on January 26, 2016
I got this for my niece. I haven't give no beer yet but I'm pretty sure she will love them so they can read to her baby brother.