- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: DK; 1 edition (May 21, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0756628547
- ISBN-13: 978-0756628543
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,229,332 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
I'm Pregnant! Now What Do I Eat? Paperback – May 21, 2007
2016 Book Awards
Browse award-winning titles. See all 2016 winners
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I also learned from this book that being pregnant does NOT mean that I am eating for two, and in fact, clarified exactly what I need to add to my diet, when, and how much, during each stage of pregnancy. Thanks to this book, I knew when it was important to eat certain foods, and I learned not to indulge.
I have not gained too much weight during this pregnancy and I think that is because of the information I learned reading this book.
Also, it's worthwhile to mention that the author includes recipes in the second half of the book. Great stuff!