Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 9, 2007, 9:21:52 AM PDT
Cat says:
and I have lost 45 lbs. in the past 5 months! I need to loose at least 20 more to not be considered overweight. I've done everything else sofar, why not this. I seem to be stuck now for about six weeks on a plateau even though I excersise and eat the right amount of calories. I hate this so much. Everywhere you look there is junk food billboards and fast food. I avoid it all now, but it makes me want to scream!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 29, 2008, 3:32:11 PM PST
MomOfThree says:
I think you should change your diet. I'm on the Abs Diet. Look up the book here. It's wonderful! The diet has basic principles of nutrition and my favorite part of all is that you can have one cheat meal a week where you can eat anything you want. Some lose weight faster than others but this plan is intended for long term weight loss.

Posted on May 31, 2009, 2:43:34 PM PDT
Soory you feel that way. I am way heavier than you are and I would never call myself a big fat pig. Hope you learn to love yourself as you are at whatever weight.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Oct 9, 2007
Latest post:  May 31, 2009