- Product Dimensions: 4 x 0.5 x 7 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Amazon only ships this item within the contiguous 48 United States. Other Sellers on Amazon may ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000A12YNU
- Item model number: 300031
- Average Customer Review: 46 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #184,413 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.64 shipping
+ $7.31 shipping
ImagAbility Wedgits Design Cards
|Price:||$6.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wedgits: Winner of 7+ Awards for Educational Value
- 48 Cards, perceptual and observational skills, spatial orientation, dexterity, understanding of geometric concepts and construction capabilities
- Graduated card levels offer assessment tool for reasoning and manipulation abilities
- Use with Junior, Deluxe, Class-Pak and Explorer Sets
- Two-sided card format (full color on one side, black and white on reverse)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
What are WEDGITS? They are a fun and challenging, multi-dimensional building set. Early childhood age kids are stimulated with the endless ways that WEDGITS can stack and nest together. Pre-school kids quickly learn the relationships between horizontal and vertical. 48-card set including block recognitioncards, tips and techniques cards andan introduction / instruction card.(Designed for use with Junior,Deluxe, eXplorer Pak-125and Class-Pak)Ages 3+ 4 1/4" x 6 1/4" x 1/2" Packaged
From the Manufacturer
Be amazed at the thought generated by your child. Combine Wedgits (Junior, Deluxe, Class-Pak or Explorer Sets) & these creative Design Cards. Pair your child with his Wedgits and these creative cards to expand complex thinking, perceptual & observational skills, spatial orientation & construction capabilities. Design Cards can be used with Junior, Deluxe, Class-Pak and eXplorer sets. Each card pictures one design that can be constructed using WEDGITS. One side is printed in full color while the other is printed in black and white to encourage shape and size recognition. Graduated card levels to allow parents & teachers to assess a child's reasoning & manipulative skills. Includes Tips, Techniques & Instructions.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Here is what the 48 cards include:
- 1 Cover Card with brief overview on back
- 2 Tips and Techniques Cards (How to Anchor Wedgits, How to Lock Wedgits together)
- 5 Cards Showing the 5 different pieces and their names (ex. picture of green block with "small rhombus" underneath it)
- 40 design cards divided into four levels (10 in each level - Level A has the most basic designs and Level D has the most complex designs). Each of the design cards has a colored picture on the front and then on the back is a black and white picture of the same structure with a breakdown of the pieces that are involved. There is no step by step instructions on the cards and so sometimes pieces can be hidden in the picture (especially those little white ones a.k.a. octahedrons)
What I like about the cards:
- Even my 3 year old can sit, look at a card and build from it. It gives her ideas and instructions on how to use the Wedgits.
- I like how the cards are separated into levels by difficulty and then numbered 1-10. This system allowed the children to say I completed B-6 now I am going to do B-7, etc.
What I did not like:
- I was a little disappointed that 8 of the 48 cards did not even include designs. The product description seems a bit misleading to me.
- I wish the cards were printed on cardstock or a thicker paper. Because these will get a lot of use, I want them to last and the thin paper bends easily.
- That I had to purchase these in addition to the Wedgits. I think these designs should be included with the building sets.
The cards are broken down into skill levels. As they move to the advanced levels,they can get really hard since some of the pieces needed are hidden behind other pieces in the photo.
My children really enjoy them and they are a great compliment to the Wedgits sets.