- Series: Amphoto Photography Workshop Series
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Watson-Guptill Pubns (March 1, 1988)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0817440135
- ISBN-13: 978-0817440138
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,269,467 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Image: Designing Effective Pictures (Amphoto Photography Workshop Series) Paperback – March 1, 1988
Find Rare and Collectible Books
Discover rare, signed and first edition books on AbeBooks, an Amazon Company. Learn More on AbeBooks.com.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In looking up this title on Amazon, I found that Michael Freeman has an updated version called The Photographer's Eye. Some of the examples that I saw are in Image: Designing Effective Pictures, but I will buy this newer one as well because a reviewer had read both and thought that the second book was even better.