- Series: Littman Library of Jewish Civilization
- Paperback: 340 pages
- Publisher: Littman Library Of Jewish Civilization; Revised edition (August 17, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1906764077
- ISBN-13: 978-1906764074
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 1 x 6.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,594,031 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Image of the Non-Jew in Judaism: The Idea of Noahide Law (Second Edition) (Littman Library of Jewish Civilization) Revised Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
David Novak is Professor of the Study of Religion and Professor of Philosophy at the University of Toronto. He is the author of several books, the most recent being The Jewish Social Contract: A Essay in Political Theology (2005), Talking with Christians: Musings of a Jewish Theologian (2005),
and Covenantal Rights: A Study in Jewish Political Theory (2000). Matthew LaGrone is a Visiting Assistant Professor at the University of Delaware's Jewish Studies Program. His scholarship focuses equally on the Atlantic Jewish world and Jewish-Christian relations.