Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on January 9, 2010
Just got my new copy of Images, by Jack Dykinga and was a little disappointed. I have a couple of his earlier books and those were much stronger. In this new book, he has images that aren't as strong as what I'm used to seeing from him. Some are of course amazing, maybe 60-70% of the images and the balance of images just seem like they are just in there to fill out the book. Jack's my favorite photographer in the Southwest and I look forward to getting his next project, something as strong as his "Stone Canyons", which to me set the standard for images from this area. I'm a landscape photographer and through his images have become a better photographer.
on June 27, 2009
We fell in love with the grand canyon during a visit there in 03. This coffee table book gives a good general look at the canyon and all the various places to enjoy it from the rim. The pictures are excellent as art, but few are awesome. The prose is interesting and helpful.
on February 22, 2017
Book arrived in very good condition. Thanks
on July 3, 2014
Great coffee table picture book! A staple of my home.
on July 13, 2015