Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only $29.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 6, 2018
Really tempted to get one. The god damn aliens keep probing me. Not into that. No Captain Kirk green alien women ever show up at my door. I'd call George Noory and get on Coast to Coast But he's an alien too. It's all real. I know there are squatches out back too. Just never seen one.
on December 26, 2016
i thought i have been abducted before but my dumb physiologist said it was all in my mind, so to prove this to him. i followed him home and place it in his bedroom, nobody caught me. i hid out side his house and waited for it to go off and that night it went off. i run into his house and when i go into his bedroom he turned into a alien and goes up into his UFO and why he goes up he sees me. next thing i know i am being brought into his space ship. when i wake up i am standing next to austin powers and spongebob. then i see my physiologist and i yell at him that i was right and he threatens to raise my insurance rates and the hourly cost of the appointments by 50 cents per day. so i shut up and i see a sniper rifle and based off of how much i play call of duty i go over and hit a 360 no scope and start yelling i rekted that noob then all the members from faze come and and to live i have to beat them in a trick shoot battle and i did next thing i know albert eistein gave me a noble prize for my trickshotting skillz and i am brought home by the alien and now i am the master of the alien and the universe

THIS PRODUCT CHANGED MY LIFE ( read story to know why )
on December 26, 2016
I had to get one for a friend that keeps complaining about chronic inflammation around his anus. Hopefully, this will give him ample warning.
on August 27, 2016
ALF says this thing is making his hair fall out. He says 3 stars are ok though as he is trying to clean up his legs.
on August 27, 2016
This "UFO Detector" does not work as advertised. I always keep this trusty device handy when I am walking in the night (2-3am). One night I was walking and to my surprise I saw a UFO! Much to my dismay, however, the "UFO Detector" did not go off, and I was sadly abducted by the alien race. When I was inside the UFO, I was dissected and reassembled into a doggo. Thanks to this device, I now spend hours working as a computer programmer struggling to type with my cute puppy dog paws. Very disappointed in this product.
on August 25, 2016
This lights up every time I get near it. What does that mean?
on August 23, 2016
Thanks to this, I can now know when I'm going to get anal probed !
on August 23, 2016
I'm literally inside of a UFO right now, thing's just sitting there.
on July 5, 2016
Dear Earthlings,

My name is Overlord 84-Vn-666, translated to your pathetically simple Engliss languije. This is my 1 and only warning: stop using this UFO Detector. We know what you are doing, and the 84-Committee-Vi has decided that you will stop, or you will be punished. Yes, some of you have discovered our space ships and probes, but none of you know who we are truly looking for: a loud political candidate, described as being a blonde rich wigged carrot with lowered reproductive assets, frequently seen on "the Television" and "the Wifi". You Know Who We Are Talking About. Our anal probe has taken a reading and determined that this human "Man" is infested with diseases of the human mind. Your UFO detectors are hindering our progress in destroying Humans Like Him.

Sincerely,

Overlord 84-Vn-666
22 comments| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 2, 2016
Hello

This device is great.
I use it as alert system for my high-voltage electro static field experiments.
I incubate plants to induce epigenetic effects and some times water leaks from the pots.
Today the detector which I built in ufo model alerted when a creeping current was going to destroy my duct tape.
review imagereview image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.