Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(4 star, Verified Purchases). See all 97 reviews
on May 3, 2017
Very in depth book with excellent description and explanations. Very insightful and answered questions I had for a long time. Only downside I would point out is it is certainty not for everyone as the cover sort of misleads. Much of it is too difficult to understand unless you have a decent background in math.
on March 2, 2015
Overall I enjoyed the history and learned a bit of all the different applications of i. I got the Kindle version and there were some typos involving the equations that I assume we're from the conversion process.
on February 2, 2013
Very good and very interesting if you love math and its story. I believe you need some knowledge of College algebra to follow everything.
on March 26, 2015
I love math books and this is the best history of i book I know of. The book could have used better editing, there are a lot of passages with superfluous language such as passages beginning with "What I'd like to talk about next..." that a good editor would cut out.
on April 4, 2007
The book fascinated me. It brought to life what I'd anticipated as dry, boring dates and theorems. I don't follow all the calculations in the book, yet. But it has stretched my brain with the reading.
on August 31, 2015
I am still Reading it... but it looks good..