- Series: Mind and American Literature
- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: Camden House (March 15, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1571139427
- ISBN-13: 978-1571139429
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,055,392 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Imagination and Idealism in John Updike's Fiction (Mind and American Literature)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover," illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Learn more
Throughout the book, Farmer brings Updike's short stories into the discussion, revealing the wide scope of his familiarity with Updike's vast oeuvre. An enjoyable, focused scholarly study, this is an excellent addition to the literature on Updike. Recommended. CHOICE
About the Author
Michial Farmer is Assistant Professor of English at Crown College, Saint Bonifacius, Minnesota.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|