Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 335 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 364 reviews
on December 13, 2012
No complaints other than the image quality is slightly disappointing. Especially when you look at the 3000x3000 pixel original from NASA(Orion Nebula). They clearly stretched the image to conform to the aspect ratio of the poster. Oh well. It was inexpensive. It probably deserves 5 stars for the price. The quote is "Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" Albert Einstein.
on May 10, 2016
Lovely poster! Bright, high quality, no stretching or warping of any kind and it came in a triangle shaped tube for a protected travel. I posted this right at the foot of my bed so when ever I'm feeling stumped on my work I can just zone out to it.
review image
on November 16, 2013
It's beautiful! The colors are even more vibrant than in the picture. I'd be very pleased if I had spent $15 on this, so the fact that it wasn't even $5 makes it seem like a steal. Absolutely worth the cost.
Even more, the packaging alone was probably worth the price. They sent it carefully rolled in parchment and boxed in a very smart, sturdy, triangular tube that could have withstood a lot of beating without compromising the image. I've spent more for other companies to ship posters shoved into ill-fitting boxes, only to open the long-awaited package and find them dented and creased. Not these guys.
A slight, irrelevant criticism that might help anyone wondering: The lettering on this particular poster is very small. It's as it looks in the picture- you have to be within a few feet of it to read it. As that was not my concern, I have none- this is a great company and I'll be buying from them again.
on March 21, 2017
This poster is absolutely gorgeous! I'd bought this & a few other nebula posters to put in my bedroom but once my hubby saw this one, he asked if we could place them in the living room instead. Colors are fabulous & the poster material is good quality! I'd highly recommend this poster to anyone! Very very impressed!
on August 24, 2013
I hung this in my classroom. Students and other teachers have commented on how beautiful it is, and the quote is one of my favorites! Thanks for a beautiful addition to my classroom decor at a great price. The only suggestion I would make is that the shipping tube is very flimsy. The tube my poster arrived in got folded in half durin shipping and made an ugly crease down the middle of the image.
on August 23, 2013
It arrived two weeks earlier than the delivery estimate! The poster is really nice and catches the eye. The quote says, "Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world," by Albert Einstein. Very nice!
on May 28, 2014
It (was) beautiful & arrived quickly, but after I decided where to hang it on a big enough wall (it's bigger than I had expected...east to west is long. I'm used to posters being just long north to south), "someone" had a HUUUGE fit of rage throwing stuff around & threw something right at my beautiful poster, which was supposed to be a gift for him, ironically. I don't know how to patch it up, but I'm not taking it down & be having to look at the biiig hole in the wall. It's still beautiful.
If you don't laminate & frame it, like I didn't, keep in mind that this poster is 36 inches long from east to west (3 feet wide) by 24 inches long from north to south (2 feet tall) & that the wall is at least 8 feet wide. Mine is 7 feet wide & I can't get it to look "just right", but it looks "good enough" to me. You will need at least 10 thumb tacks to make it hang up evenly, 4 across the top, left to right + 4 across the bottom, left to right, + 2 going down each side, between the 4 corners. I recommend this poster for people that like the sky, galaxy, planets, even if you just like bright/psychedelic colors or your walls are drab & you want something pretty to make your days great (especially if you live somewhere that it rains a lot)
on January 25, 2016
breathtaking image, we are so small in the big scheme of things.
on December 30, 2015
I ordered this poster for a friend who wanted a galaxy poster and she loves it. For the price, it is very large and very very pretty. The color is a little bit different from that in the picture, but that was expected and it still looks great. It has not ripped and is very google quality. It came in a cardboard tube and after a couple minutes it was on the wall and should be for a while! In addition to that, the quote is very nice and adds a great meaning to the picture, making it even better. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone looking for a beautiful poster of a galaxy.
on May 2, 2014
I got this for my dad, formerly an avid amateur astronomer, who is now in Memory Care. He always used to admire nebula photos before he got dementia. This poster brightens his wall and, I hope, captures the imagination of a mind that has lost so much of its former sharpness. Beautiful photo, and a good quote at the bottom of the poster, too. The poster is printed on good quality paper and arrived nicely protected in a sturdy triangular cardboard tube along with a second poster I ordered. I would not hesitate to order more posters from this vendor.