Imagination Supply Diy: Mini Maker Car
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Winner of dr. Toy best vacation toys 2015 hands-on toy kits designed to put building back in the hands of kids
- Designed by educators to help develop spatial reasoning, problem solving skills and self-confidence
- Easy for kids ages 5+ to assemble and disassemble, no additional tools required
- Made from unfinished wood and 3d printed wheels for kids to easily paint and personalize
- Perfectly sized for play with stuffed animals and your imagination
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Building is not just for future engineers. The imagination supply co designs toys for kids to build. We want to bring building backend into play. Why? Building instills confidence in children that they can do anything. We believe that by letting children be a part of making their own toys, they can learn larger lessons. We hope to empower children's confidence to pursue their ideas and understand what it takes to see them through from start to finish. So that they can take their learning beyond our toys. We strive to design our toy building kits to empower children to be creative problem solvers whether they grow up to be engineers, artists, writers, doctors... About us: The imagination supply co is a registered b-corp with a focus on education. Our products are designed by educators and made in the USA from sustainably harvested materials.