- Series: IMAGINATION VACATION
- Paperback: 40 pages
- Publisher: Eternal Summers Press (March 7, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 098963373X
- ISBN-13: 978-0989633734
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.1 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,159,484 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Imagination Vacation Colorado (Volume 2) Paperback – Large Print, March 7, 2014
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
ANASTASIA KIERST was raised on adventure. Her childhood vacations included dinosaur digs, searching for ancient ruins and exploring the desert and mountains. Her father, retired geologist Christopher Kierst, provides technical insight for the Imagination Vacation series. In addition to writing and illustrating, Ms. Kierst has worked as a graphic designer and children’s art teacher. She believes the best vacations include learning and that the best learning experiences happen on vacation.