- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: University Of Chicago Press; 1 edition (December 15, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0226118746
- ISBN-13: 978-0226118741
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,518,194 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Imaginative Horizons: An Essay in Literary-Philosophical Anthropology 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Inside Flap
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?