Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 56 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 61 reviews
on August 16, 2012
I just bought this for my little brother's birthday. I think he's honestly going to love it. The only thing I honestly didn't like was the price, but seeing as none of the stores (Target and Walmart) don't carry it, I had no choice. I got this because my little brother decided that he wanted to throw his Robin out of the car window on the interstate. He told us he lost it and sent us on a wild goose chase looking for it. So every time we would see the bat cave, he would as for it even though he already has one, because it's the only thing they sell that has a Robin in it. Other than that, it's a cute little thing and goes great with the bat cave, the joker hideout, all of it.
on March 17, 2017
Grandson loves it.
on December 31, 2015
Very expensive for what it is, but my three-year-old nephew was very happy with his Robin toy. Apparently, Robin is a hard character to find!
on January 29, 2016
My boys loved this! My son loves motorcyles and Imaginext. Imaginext toys are very well made, perfect toy for a 5 year old!
on February 15, 2013
This was a Christmas gift for our son. This particular combo is actually pretty difficult to find in retail stores in our location, so we were pleased to find it on amazon. It is priced similarly to what it is in the retail locations that carry it. Overall a good quality toy that has held up to daily play very well to this point.
on February 5, 2014
I had shopped all over and couldn't find this particular toy. My daughter in law suggested the internet and it I couldn't have been easier. Amazon.com had exactly what I needed and it was delivered right to my front door. My grandson LOVES his new toy.
on December 21, 2014
I bought this for my nephews 5th birthday to go with the Batcave........a great Big Hit! He absolutely loves to play with it and scores me as the best Aunt ever! Great toy for kids =)
on December 29, 2012
This whole line of toys is pretty awful, but I purchased Robin to play baby Jesus in our Xmas nativity and the line had enough figures (and was cheap enough) that I went ahead and bought all of them.

I wouldn't get this for a kid over 5 because it's tough but has very little articulation.
on October 15, 2012
I bought this for my son for Christmas last year because I was unable to track it down in the local stores. It is a good toy, well made and durable. I paid more for it then I would of in the store.
on March 6, 2015
Our son Loves this toy!!!