- Series: Fifty Studies Every Doctor Should Know
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (September 12, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0190223707
- ISBN-13: 978-0190223700
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 1.1 x 6.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,728,196 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
50 Imaging Studies Every Doctor Should Know (Fifty Studies Every Doctor Should Know) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Christoph Lee is an Associate Professor of Radiology and an Adjunct Associate Professor of Health Services at the University of Washington in Seattle, Washington.