Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Imarku Pro Kitchen 8 inch Chef's Knife High Carbon..." and save 76% off the $99.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Imarku Pro Kitchen 8 inch Chef's Knife High Carbon Stainless Steel Sharp Knives Ergonomic Equipment
|Sale:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$70.00 (70%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High-carbon stainless steel blade-It is manufactured from high-quality stainless steel that maintains its functionality for a long time. And to boost its sturdiness, the steel contains 0.6-0.75 carbon. This makes it two times as hard as other knives in its class as they contain about 0.3% carbon.
- Multi-functional knife-It is classified and desigined to be multipurpose knife for professional applications .It cuts,dices,slices,chops and also cuts meat off bones. It comes with a HRC( Rockness Hardness Scale) of 58-60 which makes it among the tough knives in its class.
- Ergonomic pakka handle- To make it more professional and minimize any fatigue, finger numbness or aches after holding it continuously for an extended time the knife's handle is made from Pakka. This is material that originates from Africa and its known for its comfort, strength and stability.
- Ultra-sharp edge- Sharpness is key to achieving the best cuts and this is evident in the knife's blade which is quite sharp and will remain this way even after tough tasks such as cutting tough meat or removing flesh from bones. The sharpness is further boosted by use of the latest German engineering.
- Corrosion and anti-tarnish blade- In addition to carbon, 16-18% chrome is also included in the blade's metal composition. This gives its a glossy finish which will not fade or tarnish even after using it for a long time.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Imarku Professional 8 Inch Chef's Knife for all of your seasons
The Imarku 8-inch knife is designed for professionals who include chefs, culinary experts, food caterers as well as an ordinary person.It is a multipurpose knife that is ideal for various tasks which include cutting, chopping, dicing and slicing vegetables, fruits, fish, meat and other products. It is also ideal for removing flesh from bones as well as pounding /smashing garlic. The knife is crafted using German engineering and features a toughened stainless steel blade that measures 8-inches. This 2.2-mm thick blade consists of approximately 0.6%-0.75% carbon for added strength and durability. The length of the handle is 5
inches giving the knife an overall length of 13 inches. To ensure the knife is resistant against rust/corrosion and won't rust, the steel blade also consists of 16-18% chrome material.
Why Choose Imarku 8-inch knife?
-Strong and Durable:
The knife manufactured from high-quality stainless steel is strong and can be used in tough tasks. It will also maintain its toughness and functionality for a long time.
-Versatile and Classy:
Being a multi-functional knife, the Imarku 8-inch chef's knife is suitable for most cutting applications in the kitchen. It is also quite classy thanks to its design and chrome-finish.
-User-friendly and Ergonomic:
The weight and size of the knife feels quite balanced and a user won't feel bogged down because of its weight. It also has good ergonomics that minimize the possibility of experiencing aches and cramps on the finger especially after long use.
-100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
If not satisfied for any reason,please return for a 100% refund.
Top Customer Reviews
I do wish it came with a protective sleeve though because it is truly sharp and I don't want anyone unfamiliar with it getting cut but it is definitely a family favorite at this point.
The look and feel of it has delighted as well as the functionality of it.
I definitely recommend it and would buy it again.
The knife came in a box in which it was snugly laying inside. There were two plastic pieces on the end and bottom of the blade. Right out of the box it was very sharp. I used it to slice a piece of paper to test its sharpness, and it did without any issues. My husband used it that night to cut up our chicken, and it did so flawlessly. I washed it and let it air dry for about a while (testing the material) and it didn't dry very well by air. I then wiped it with a cloth. The handle is sturdy and doesn't seem to be loose or anything. Overall, I like it!
He loves finding new kitchen utensils, especially knives. I bought this for him for a birthday gift and he loves it.
Everything he cuts the knife just slices right thru, he said I know it's something people say but it really does slice thru things like they are melted butter.
He likes the looks of the knife including the wooden handle. It is made of pakka wood which is really comfortable to hold onto, very smooth.
The blade is anti-corrosion and anti-tarnish which are important in a knife.
Overall he is very happy with how well the knife cuts and how well it is made.