ImmunoLytics DIY Mold Test Kit for Home - Easy to Use Professional Mold Testing Kit - Individual Room Screening Package - Includes Lab Analysis (1 Room/Plate)
Enhance your purchase
- Test kit contains detailed instructions, test plates (dependent upon the number of rooms you want to test), stickers and labels, UV proof storage pouch for wrapping plates post-testing, return shipping box, and a Lab Analysis & Consultation Form.
- FREE phone consultation with every mold test kit purchase.
- FREE online video tutorials showing you how to test your home and how to interpret your results.
- Lab analysis is done at our state of the art lab and is performed at no additional cost!
- Easy to understand results
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 13.18 x 9.38 x 2.38 inches; 1.1 Pounds
- Date First Available : March 12, 2018
- Manufacturer : ImmunoLytics
- ASIN : B075MT2Y3M
- Best Sellers Rank: #94,463 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #43 in Home Multidrug Tests
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you're looking at this potential purchase, there's a decent chance that you're sick with mycotoxin illness and trying to rule out exposure at your home or potential new home. These kits are great for that. You open one petri dish per room, let it sit for an hour, tape it up and label it, and ship it to their lab (note that each option under the Amazon listing is for different numbers of petri dishes). They email you a report two weeks later which includes pics of each dish - you can actually see the mold growth. They also score each room for amount of mold present and give good detailed break downs of what each type of mold does - not all molds produce toxins and are dangerous, and no home will be completely mold free because mold is all around us.
My only complaint was the reporting. Your fee includes a free phone call with one of their advisors who walks you through each species of mold detected and makes remediation recommendations, if necessary. They say they will call within three business days but despite repeat follow up it took them a week and a half to call me. If you're using this kit to evaluate a house under contract, for example, or an apartment, the timeline can be a little undependable and convenient.
I did think the kit was well put together, easy to figure out how to use and videos were clear. Unfortunately, we didn’t watch the instructions prior to purchase.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.