4 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Impact Folding Wheeled Base Stand (Black/Chrome-plated, 8.5')
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Locking Wheels
- Folding Legs
- 2 Risers
- 5/8" Baby Stud
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
The 8.5' Folding Wheeled Base Stand from Impact is a heavy duty, black and chrome-plated steel and aluminum alloy support that features a low base for extra stability, braking wheels, two risers, and a 5/8" baby stud. The legs fold for transport and storage. It will support 26.46 lb.SPECIFICATIONS
Construction: Chrome-plated risers, black steel base
Maximum Height: 8.5' (2.6 m)
Minimum Height: 42" (107 cm)
Riser: 2 Risers, 3 sections
Column Diameter: 35 / 30 / 25 mm
Leg Design: Rectangular, folding, 20x40 mm with leveling leg
Closed Length: 38" (96.5 cm)
Footprint Diameter: 29.5" (79 cm)
Attachment Size: 5/8" (16 mm) Baby stud
Air Cushioned: No
Maximum Load: 26 lb (12 kg)
Weight: 12.45 lb (5.6 kg)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Leveling leg is a bit floppy so it has to be leveled pretty much every time. Legs are kinda sloppy/floppy too. I may have to take it apart and add nylon washers/bushings in between everything to tighten it up.
Good is that the legs roll under a normal C-stand base so it can tuck in tight. Wheels are smooth and locks are positive. Stand is strong, simple, and fairly compact which is what I really needed, but it could be built to tighter tolerances.