|Item Weight||117 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||80.5 x 42.5 x 30 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||IP8001|
MotoAlliance Impact ATV/UTV Heavy Duty Utility Cart and Cargo Trailer 1500lb Capacity; 15 cu. ft.
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Load capacity: 1500 lbs; Load size: 15 cubic feet; Removable steel mesh side rails
- Weight: 120lbs; High impact poly tub (made in the USA)
- Dimensions: 80.5" (L) X 42.5" (W) X 30" (H) [Tub: 50" (L) x 28.75" (W) x 8.6" (D)]
- Tire size: 18" x 8" 4-ply pneumatic tires; Pass-through axle; 12" of ground clearance
- Improved engineering on the quick release latch & tilt trailer bed
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Designed with toughness in mind, the Impact Implements XT Series ATV/UTV Cargo Trailers feature heavy duty steel frames and solid steel trailer beds. Haul sand, gravel and dirt without it sifting through the floor. Mesh side rails and tailgate are removable for added versatility. Hauling up to 1,500lbs, these tilt bed, dump carts are perfect for hauling firewood, yard projects, hunting, ice fishing, etc! The rigid hitch design features an up/down pivot allowing the trailers to roll easily over snow banks, ice, rocks and logs. Hitch pin attaches to any machine (ATV, UTV, SxS, lawn tractor or snowmobile). Ideal for working around home, farm, ranch and hunt camp.
- Utility Trailer (qty 1)
- Pneumatic Tires (qty 2)
- Hitch Pin (qty 1)
Handle Jobs with Confidence
Built Tough -- XT Series
- Steel frame and solid steel floor are built to last
- Spacious 56" x 30" x 15" trailer bed capable of hauling 1,500lbs / 15 cu.ft.
- Sealed wheel bearings
- Rugged wide-track tires for use on all types of terrain
- Rigid hitch design features an up/down pivot allowing trailer to roll easily over terrain
- Removable tailgate and mesh side rails
- Foot release dump latch and tilt trailer bed for easy unloading
- Pass-through axle provides extra ground clearance
- 2 inch Ball Hitch Coupler (ASIN: B08B455YDX) available for easy connect/disconnect
Rugged and Compact -- IMPACT Trailer Poly Series
Complementing our XT Series, the Impact Poly trailers have the same rugged design with a slightly different emphasis on compact versatility. Lighter than the XT series, but no less versatile, the Poly Series comes standard with side rails to increase load capacity while still being easy to store in tight garage or shed spaces. This was the first IMPACT trailer introduced around 2015 and still remains a proven popular choice for acreage owners who want to move debris, soils, logs, sand and other big jobs with ease.
|Impact Implements ATV/UTV Cargo Trailer - 1000lb/12 cu.ft.||Impact Implements ATV/UTV Cargo Trailer - 1500lb/15 cu.ft.||Impact Implements ATV/UTV Poly Tub Cargo Trailer - 1500lb/15 cu.ft.|
|Hauling Capacity||12 cu. ft.||15 cu. ft.||15 cu. ft.|
|Bed Dimensions||56in(L) x 30in(W) x 12in(H)||56in(L) x 30in(W) x 15in(H)||52in(L) x 24.5in(W) x 9in(H)|
|Trailer Weight||138 lbs||150 lbs||120 lbs|
|Tires Dimensions||16in x 6.50in, 4-ply||18in x 6.50in, 4-ply||18in x 8.0in, 4-ply|
In 2004, MotoAlliance started with a simple philosophy, "We hated getting junk on the internet, we bet others hate getting junk on the internet, so let's create powersports products with old school pride that we can sell on the internet to people all over the world."
Over the past 16+ years, MotoAlliance created several lines of well received products for the powersports world -- from VIPER winches to DENALI plows, from FIRESTORM heaters to SIRIUS PRO lightbars. Our IMPACT Implements line follows the same tradition and our line of trailers has been designed to make all the small property and acreage jobs a snap -- knowing you get the reliability and support of a powersports business located right in the good 'ol USA.
Don't hesitate to ask us questions and know we will stand behind all the products we create and sell. Happy hauling!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Latch/Release: I found the upgraded latch to work great. Very positive engagement and smooth release.
Side Rails: The drill bumps for side rail mounting are very close. I used a silver marker to verify position before drilling and also assembled rails one at a time. Drill the center hole first. Bolt it down so it doesn't move (much) and use the other two holes as drill guides for accurate hole placement. Use caution and go slow as the bit can grab the rail. A variable speed drill motor works best.
Note: In retrospect, I wish I had attached the side rails to the tub before attaching the tub to the frame. This would mean drilling all mounting holes first. (Your Mileage May Vary)
The Tub: As others have said, the tub to frame mounting locations are not very accurate - see off-set in picture - but, put the frame on the tub where you want it, mark the drill points using the frame holes as a guide and drill. I used a center punch to clearly mark drill points. Then successively larger drill bits to drill the holes. I found starting with a small bit initially kept a large bit from walking on me.
Use: This is a very sturdy cart. I have hauled fire wood, yard debris and fill dirt. I am very satisfied with this purchase.
Value: Tub drill points aside, the quality of components in this kit warrant the cost involved.
Suggested Addition: While not required, I found mounting a ball-hitch makes attach/detach much easier. It also allows more articulation (less binding between trailer & vehicle), of trailer over uneven terrain.
And it shows ZERO wear. It is far, far better than some of the more expensive trailers sold by lawn mower companies. I've hauled off the carcasses of several of those, that were here when we came to the property.
But . . .
1. if you are completely unhandy, you'll need help assembling it. The instructions were not super-clear. I had no problem, but then I used to be a plumber.
2. The dump hitch is a bit finicky, and it took me a few tries to work it out.
3. There was some problem -- I can't remember now what -- that caused me to call the maker, and they were very responsive. But I remember thinking that they were expecting their customers to be fairly knowledgeable, mechanically.
Still if you -- or a friend -- can get it assembled , very highly recommended!
The optional ball hitch attachment is overpriced. You can buy one that fits a 1 7/8 inch ball at Harbor Freight for $10