Impact Mounts Lcd Led Plasma Flat Tilt Tv Wall Mount Bracket 30 32 37 42 46 47 50 52 55 60 65 70 80. Solid Piece Wall Plate and Verticals. Lockable With A Padlock For Extra Security
|Price:||$21.99 & FREE Shipping|
Want professional installation of this product?
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Pay only when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Solid backplate and verticals = Stronger and no assembly required. Lockable: Prevent theft w/a padlock (padlock not included)
- Fits most screens sizes 36" - 70". Supports up to 165 lbs / 75 kgs. Screen size support used as a general guideline only. Actual fit is determined by the VESA measurements and weight capacity of this mount. See picture of back of TV and compare it to your TV. VESA mounting patter max: 600 mm x 400 mm (23.62 x 15.75 inches max) Wall plate size: 25" wide, 6" tall
- A variety of screws/hardware is included to install the TV onto the mount. See picture that shows exactly what is included. They will fit most TV sets on the market but NOT all. If your TV requires special screws you will need to acquire them from a hardware store.
- Tilts up and down 10 degrees. Tilts up to allow easy access to connectors on the back of the TV
- Lockable with a padlock to prevent theft. Great for businesses, hotels, homes, outdoors. Padlock not included. Includes built on bubble level
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
2 Years Warranty
Top Customer Reviews
- Installed the wall mount and mounted a 47" LED TV by myself. No need for a second person. Very easy to install
- Solid construction except for one issue. See below.
- The steel vertical bar (A) that hangs on to the mount and the curved steel vertical bar (B) that attaches to the TV are connected solely by plastic inserts in the grooves to enable tilting at the desired angle. When one installs the screw that holds tilt in a certain position, that is the only piece of metal that connects A and B transferring the TV load from B to the wall mount via A.
- So, even if you are not using tilt, DO install the screw that holds the TV in a certain position. You don't want to rely on plastic sliders to hold A & B.
- It seems secure but I would have preferred to see a strong metal pivot connecting A and B. Deducted 1 star for that. My TV weighs only 28 lbs and since the mount is claimed to support up to 165 lbs, it should be OK.
- You may want to use the supplied spacers when attaching the vertical bars to the TV if you want more clearance from the wall. I didn't use the spacers and there wasn't enough room to put one's hand behind the TV for tightening the tilt screw to retain the desired position. Also, connect all cables / wires first before hoisting the TV onto the mount :-)
- Built-in level was useful. Did double check with a longer level.
- Excellent value for the money. Can be improved.
1) DO NOT trust the built in level, I had this thing held up against the wall and the built in level showed it being level, but it didn't look quite right to me, so I went and got my own level, and sure enough it was badly out of level.
2) The locking mechanism is slightly ridiculous, the hole that you have to fit the lock through is so small you'll have to use a luggage lock. Also, the little piece of metal that you're supposed to lock onto the mount doesn't appear to do anything. I thought maybe it was supposed to block the screw from being removed, but it's so loose that you can just move it out of the way and unscrew the stupid thing.
Other than those two complaints, it does what it was designed for and looks good.
It fit our 49 inch TV no problem and it was very easy to mount.
My only suggestion ahead of time is make sure you plug everything in before mounting tv as it is very difficult to plug things in once it is on the wall.
Another nice feature is that it is very eash to remove from the wall once mounted.
I love the mount and would buy another one.
We have two TVs: an older 42 inch Visio, and a newer and much heavier 65 inch Visio (not an ultra thin). We already had a mount for the smaller TV. This mount was much smaller than the mount we already had. The larger mount that we already had also had metal adjusters, no plastic. So we had to swap the two mounts and use this one for the smaller TV.
We made it work and are happy with the mount for the smaller TV. It seems to hold the weight of the 42 inch well, and stays put when it is tilted up or down without tightening anything down. The tilt is very slight. I don't think I would want to trust my 65 inch on this thing, it is not an ultra thin or light TV. But the mount is a rather nice mount for the 42 inch, lighter TV. I am happy with it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The wall mount was just what the description said it was. Easy to install and held my tv that weighs 60 pounds.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
The mount was great. It was priced incredibly low compared to other similar mounts (I think we got it for $23) and functions perfectly. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Steve A
Great product. It has the level attached to the mount itself (brilliant). Easy to install.Published 17 days ago by David Kunz
Tv mount was rated at 165lbs... Mounted a 80" vizio and the bracket mounted to the tv snapped within 10 minutes. Tv screen fell and now I'm out of $2500... Read morePublished 22 days ago by Amazon Customer