Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Imperial MW1196 Plastic 3 Piece Cereal Dispenser Set - Dry Food Storage Containers
|Price:||$12.90 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3 Pieces Plastic Food Storage Containers with Dispenser
- Made from BPA-free material
- Easy Grip and Big Spout for Easy Dispensing
- Keeps Food Dry and Fresh Longer
- 3 Pcs Set Includes; 190 Oz (5.4L), 110 Oz (3.1L), and 52 Oz (1.5L)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Imperial MW1196 Plastic 3 Pcs Food Storage Container set is great for storing cereal, cookies or any of your dry food. Keeps the food fresh and dry longer. Set includes 190 Oz dispenser, 110 Oz dispenser and 52 Oz dispenser.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This set of plastic containers has irritated me for almost 13 months. The only pro is that the three canisters match--from the blue lid to the clear bottom, all other characteristics are negative.
I did read the reviews before I purchased the containers, and they were varied, complaining mostly about smell, which I didn't notice. I wasn't expecting much. I realized that it was possible I wouldn't be impressed. I purchased them for the price, which was very reasonable compared to other containers. I just needed them for holding wild bird seed & dog bones.
Flimsy plastic that buckles when handled. The ad states, "Easy Grip and Big Spout for Easy Dispensing". The "easy grip" is a ridge along the back of the container from top to bottom that is so small you can nearly hang on to it. The "big spout" comprises half of the lid, adequate size, but the pour spouts never closes, just floats above the opening.
"Keeps Food Dry and Fresh Longer"--The lids don't latch, snap or hold in place. Never lift by the top or a nasty surprise will await you as the contents fly all around.
If I was using it for cereal or other dry food for my family, I would have returned it. I wouldn't recommend this product to my worst enemy.
1. Canister sides are clear plastic, easy to identify the contents.
2. If you cut the cooking instructions from the original box, you can place the instructions inside the container so it can be read even when the container is filled.
3. Each lid has a pour-flap which can be rocked back for easy pouring.
4. The pour-flaps and the top itself appear to seal well enough to keep the contents clean and dry.
1. The canister tops have to be aligned correctly in order for the top to snap into place. Any misalignment will make difficult/impossible to snap the top into place. I mention this for those that may have a low tolerance for 'frustration'. If you can get past that... the canisters do the job you expect.
They don't. Which means your cereal will go stale, the seal on it must suck. I made sure it was as tight as possible when putting it on, as I know moths can get in through the tiniest holes.
Luckily we only put the cereals we don't eat quickly in these, so we only lost a little.