Other Sellers on Amazon
Star Wars 174 Imperial AT-AT All Terrain Armored Transport Vehicle
|Price:||$479.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The largest action figure AT-AT ever made. AT-AT Driver and launching speeder bike included
- Seating for tons of figures. Includes one (1) figure, others sold separately
- Measuring over 2-feet tall and over 2-feet long, this huge AT-AT is sure to be the must-have Star Wars toy this season
- Modeled after the Imperial Walkers from The Empire Strikes Back, the head of the vehicle alone can carry tons of figures
- The multi-level body has room for even more troopers, plus the articulated legs, firing cannons, and other surprising
- features are going to blow away the Rebel forces on Hoth
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Scaled to interact with 3 " figures, the Star Wars 2010 Super Deluxe AT-AT Walker measures approximately 24" tall x 28" long x 12" wide, is designed to carry a total of 20 figures, 6 of which can be used as crew for the AT-AT™s head cockpit; the Super Deluxe AT-AT is accompanied by a 3 " AT-AT Driver and a deployable Speeder Bike. Bearing dimensions sufficient to crush all opposition and thoroughly terrorize all enemies of the Empire, the quadrupedal AT-AT stands 22.5 meters tall. Crewed by a pilot, gunner/copilot, deck officers and a commander, the AT-AT is capable of housing forty or more troops, and as many as five Speeder Bikes and two AT-ST vehicles. Powered by an FW62 compact fusion drive system, the AT-AT is equipped with an MS-1 fire-linked heavy laser cannon, medium repeating blasters, and Durasteel footpads. During the Empire™s assault on the Rebel Alliance™s Echo Base on Hoth, lumbering AT-AT Walkers, pitted against the Alliance™s Snowspeeders, comprised a large portion of the Imperial occupation. Later, Walkers were used to patrol the Empire™s holdings, in conjunction with Death Star II™s shield generator, on the moon of Endor.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One small oversight: it would have been really helpful if Hasbro had measured their General Veers and older AT-AT Commander figures before designing the cockpit to be 3mm too short for them to clear the ceiling. The roof only closes over the new AT-AT Commander (2010), which appeared on the racks at the same time. (Then again, perhaps they DID measure these.... Hmmm....)
The biggest drawback is that it came out 10 years too late. We already have three of the earlier, smaller version. These now just hang their heads and mope around, feeling inadequate. They won't even join in re-enactments of the battle of Hoth or anything anymore. :)
Now if Hasbro might just give this kind of attention to a new, improved Imperial Shuttle!
Since there are more detailed reviews that exist, let me limit my comments to the essentials:
- Very durable
- Huge...and by that I mean it is actually to scale with the figures it comes with...finally!
- Huge...my 6 year old can sit down next to it and be eye to eye with the top of it. When you sit with your child on the floor to play, it is almost like playing on a table top...saves my knees!
- Huge...holds 6 figures in the head...20 in the main body...perhaps 5 to 10 more in the rear compartment...this doubles as our storage when we are not playing with all his figures
- Detailed. This really is just a beautiful piece and one you don't mind displaying...and because of it's size, it really is an impact piece in your child's room
- Sound! Great sound effects...I think they may actually be directly from the Empire Strikes Back! And I don't mean one or two sounds...there are so many the variety is great! Darth Vader has a few moments as well!
- Lights...inside the head, inside the main body and even when the main twin-guns fire.
- So many ways to play with this...there are the side hatches that open, a rear hatch that holds the speeder plus room for more characters or another small vehicle, a hidden hatch on the bottom. It has three cranes to lift characters from the floor to the main body...one of the cranes lifts automatically!
- Sturdy...you stand this up on a hard floor and it will stay standing unless you really try to push it over!
- Simple assembly...so little to do out of the box. Snap here, Snap there and you are done!
- Comes with one figure, one speeder bike and the AT-AT
As a dad, as a Star Wars fan and as a grown up kid at heart, this is by far one of the best toys I have seen in a long time. The price may give you pause, but it is absolutely worth every penny if you son or daughter enjoys Star Wars figures at all. Not to mention, the other Dads really geeked out on this thing!
If you are looking at this and wondering if it could possibly be as good as it appears...I'm going to speak for me when I say, I found it to be even cooler!
I highly recommend this toy!