- Series: McGraw-Hill Finance & Investing
- Hardcover: 560 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (March 12, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 007161513X
- ISBN-13: 978-0071615136
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.7 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,162,112 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The VAR Implementation Handbook (McGraw-Hill Finance & Investing) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Greg N. Gregoriou is professor of finance in the School of Business and Economics at State University of New York (Plattsburgh). He has published twenty-five books and is coeditor for the peer-reviewed Journal of Derivatives and Hedge Funds and editorial board member for the Journal of Wealth Management, Journal of Risk Management in Financial Institutions, and Brazilian Business Review.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|