- Series: PROBLEMS OF PHILOSOPHY THEIR PAST AND PRESENT
- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (May 23, 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415033039
- ISBN-13: 978-0415033039
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 1 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,227,276 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Implications Of Determinism (PROBLEMS OF PHILOSOPHY THEIR PAST AND PRESENT) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Roy Weatherford is Professor of Philosophy at the University of South Florida in Tampa. He is also the author of Philosophical Foundations of Probability Theory (Routledge, 1982).
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|