Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Importer520 Gold Plated HDMI Female to DVI-D Male Video Adapter
|Price:||$1.65 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High Performance Connection Between HDMI and DVI Components / Cables Makes Hookup Easy!
- HDMI, the hottest high-definition digital audio/video standard, is compatible with all digital video
- This adaptor makes it easy to enjoy the ultra-high definition video HDMI delivers with HDMI to DVI a
- Two different adaptors let you connect new HDMI-capable sources to existing DVI-capable displays and
- With an advantage design and construction that include corrosion-resistant 24k gold contacts and sil
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
3x8 + big pin = DVI-D, a dual-channel DVI connector for high , meant to send high resolution digital video
3x6 + big pin (missing 2x2 in middle) DVI-D single-channel connector. Also digital video, but lower maximum resolution.
3x8 + big pin with 4 pins around it = DVI-I Supports digital and analog video (assuming you use a VGA connector on the other side)
3x10 + big pin = M1-DA, usually used on projectors to input high resolution video. Usually used with HDMI or DVI on the computer side
A few PC makers use a similar looking connector to output two different video signals; these require a manufacturer-specific Y-splitter cable.
If you are trying to connect the DVI output on your computer to a regular TV with an HDMI input then use this model connector with a regular HDMI cable. And if your PC's video card supports it, (and you install the HD audio driver) you can also use this connector to send audio through the DVI port and into the HDMI cable to your TV, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable. I use this method to hook my GeForce GTX video card (DVI) to my HDMI TV.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Beware... dead on arrival. Cheap product. Spend a couple bucks more for something else. Waste of money.Published 9 hours ago by Adrian
Bad quality and it makes no difference, the monitor image looks the same using the other db9 port. Cheap so we tried it.Published 9 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Needed to hook an older monitor to a newer computer and this did the job!Published 13 hours ago by Amazon Customer
These turned out real handy and work great. The fits are nice and snug when you plug in the HDMI cables in.Published 1 day ago by Bob Sakall
IDK if I'm doing something wrong or what. I'm using the adapter as described (Hdmi to dvi-d) yet its not working. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Melanie