- File Size: 172 KB
- Print Length: 35 pages
- Publisher: Dahlia Remler (October 31, 2012)
- Publication Date: October 31, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009ZYYQCA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,545,734 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #659 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Medical eBooks > Administration & Policy > Health Policy
- #795 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Politics & Social Sciences
- #1691 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > Public Policy
Impossible Choices: The Education of a Health Economist Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?