- File Size: 363 KB
- Print Length: 52 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Impossible Ventures LLC; 1 edition (February 9, 2012)
- Publication Date: February 9, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0077HCRE6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #796,892 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Impossible: The Manifesto Kindle Edition
|Length: 52 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
This book will either propel you into an adventure or make you angry. If it makes you angry, you might want to ask yourself why. Is it because he pokes at the 'logical' excuses we use to stay on the sofa, or is it because you've bought into the 'shoulds' for a long time and just realized how badly you've been tricked? This is the book for people who are ready to make some changes.
But when compared to similar manifestos (for me, Michael Margolis's Storytelling Manifesto and Jeff Goins Writer's Manifesto), the Impossible Manifesto seems a bit longer than it needs to be. Not that this lessened my enjoyment, only that I could see it shorter.
Annnnnnd that's all I the negative I have to say. I loved the message, the prodding, the encouragement and the voice. Buy it, read it, and then do what it says.
If the Impossible Manifesto were a drink, it would be a high-powered Gatorade flushing down your gullet.
I read it in one sitting (or should I say - one standing ?) and got fired up like New Year's Eve.
It's an ode to action - grabbing the impossible by its horns and riding it with endless fire inside.
If you want to get a kick to start your wildest dreams, this little manifesto will be happy to smack your butt.
And for that little money, it's a steal.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Individual Sports > Triathlon
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Sports & Outdoors
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Sports & Outdoors > Individual Sports > Triathlon