Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 12, 2013
It's a bit fussy to work with, due to the need to cover it to avoid overexposure. I got a few good shots, which can be attributed to user error as much as anything, but if the silver shade had the "Protection" layer that is available in the color film, then it might be a little easier to work with. Still, when everything goes right, and you protect the film as it comes out, beautiful things happen. I can fully suggest AGAINST trying to use the box the film came in as your "protection" device with gaff tape holding it on to the front of your SX-70. It's a terrible system, DIY something better. Trust me. I know a guy who did this... :)
on June 10, 2013
I'm excited about this film, it looks like it is going to be fun to work with as IP works out the bugs and I learn the system... it will not handle contrast very well and the exposure is a bit off but it is truly amazing when you realize that they have had to re-invent the whole thing...

I'm looking forward to spending a bit of money on this stuff...
on May 25, 2017
half of the pack was dry but the other half was worth it (:
on December 2, 2013
Its really difficult to find this type of film. this film is in really great condition, and works well. I know where to get film now, thanks.
on October 16, 2015
IT IS EXPIRED AND IT WAS NEVER MENTIONED.
on July 19, 2013
Out of the 8 frames, I got maybe 2 that looked decent. This film is really fidgety. I suggest getting a few packs and use the first one to experiment. Honestly this impossible film really isn't there yet. I would wait and give them some time to get the formulas closer to the polaroid original before I start dropping $20+ per pack on this film.
on May 6, 2013
Very unhappy with this product. I followed the ample warnings about protecting the exposed film from the light from the instant it leaves the camera. They were either slightly faded or all washed out or only half a picture.
on September 13, 2013
I was not able to get a crisp black and white image with this film. It may be my own lack of expertise.
on February 1, 2015
The batteries died when it came to me
on July 9, 2013
It's $25 for 10 shots... ouch. OUCH!
Then you have to get to know your camera... and that takes about a 5 sheets to learn how to expose properly.
It can be disappointing... If you have the cash to spare. Just try it as an experiment. If you're an artist that wants to get all oldschool... get a Polaroid 100, 200, 300, 400 series and buy Fuji film. It's cheaper by 1/2 the price! For more info on what cameras support Fuji film in Polaroids ([...]

But I have to admit, I took a picture of my son at a parade and handed it over to his grandma. She loved it and the look on their faces was awesome! Worth ten bucks? Maybe. It's on their fridge. Instant memories.

I'm trying to figure out a way to use it and charge $5 shot lol ... maybe tourists?

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.