Impossible PRD2441 PX 680 Color Protection Film for 600 Cameras (White)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- No Shielding! Load the film, shoot the film and be amazed by the film!
- Accurate ISO. Provides more exposure finesse to caprture that perfect shot.
- Optimized to produce dramatic color, contrast and clarity.
- Development time is between 25-30 minutes. Heat affects the final image so do not leave the image processing in direct sunlight or on a heated surface.
- For best results, store unopened film in the refrigerator until use.
There is a newer model of this item:
|Film Color Type||color|
|Film Format Type||instant|
|Item Dimensions||0.75 x 3.8 x 4.6 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.13 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
If you want to have fun with an instant camera splurge on a Instax 210, the cheaper film will make up for the initial price pretty quick and you'll consistently get good quality shots.
i came to the conlcusion that with everything, it is always going to be a risk, so, i took a chance and purchased the film and im glad i did. in MY experience with it, (i've no idea how the pictures will turn out for you). i am obviously a newbie at this polaroid camera photography, but i've always wanted one. i will say this though, i snapped at random things as test shots, an i shouldntve because i see that the film did work. now im down to 5. but try it!!! it's really gooD! gives the pictures a vintage feel. love it. i will be buying again. you should too! ;)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Was nice. a few came out partially brown though.. like they were a bit overdue. :s Other than that, they did they're part (:Published 5 months ago by Pangfoua
Pictures aren't as great as expected, especially not for the price!Published 16 months ago by Tim Malloy
Worked with the Polaroid instant camera but ridiculously priced. Won't be buying more!Published 21 months ago by shellseekers46