Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on October 27, 2013
I love film and instant cameras, and I appreciate imperfections and some of the special editions that come along with that... I am not someone who was disappointed these were the awesome quality that comes out of my dSLR. I was just disappointed in how ridiculously much the pictures sucked. Out of a pack I had maybe two that turned out moderately decent, which for the price is not acceptable.

If you want to have fun with an instant camera splurge on a Instax 210, the cheaper film will make up for the initial price pretty quick and you'll consistently get good quality shots.
on December 24, 2013
This film works for polaroid cameras. It just takes about two hours for the image to appear yet it was supposed to be "instant film". It is not worth $25 for only 8 films. The pictures are somewhat blurry. I bought this only because it was the only film available for my polaroid camera. I recommend you get this only if: you NEED some film, and/or if you want to be an artsy hipster.
on October 27, 2013
i read all the negative reviewsand it kind of put me off, but i needed to buy film for my recently purchased polaroid camera.
i came to the conlcusion that with everything, it is always going to be a risk, so, i took a chance and purchased the film and im glad i did. in MY experience with it, (i've no idea how the pictures will turn out for you). i am obviously a newbie at this polaroid camera photography, but i've always wanted one. i will say this though, i snapped at random things as test shots, an i shouldntve because i see that the film did work. now im down to 5. but try it!!! it's really gooD! gives the pictures a vintage feel. love it. i will be buying again. you should too! ;)
on June 24, 2013
Since Polaroid stopped making the 600 film and everything else is ridiculously expensive, I decided to give PX 680 a shot. It's worked just fine for me so far. All I have to say is that it did take a while for the film to fully develop, approximately 10 minutes or so, but it's nothing really to complain about. The pictures came out with a warm yellowish tinge but I think it adds to the "vintage" effect. That being said, the quality is definitely not going to be as good as Polaroid but this film does its job. If you're like me and just want film to take polaroids for fun, it's worth it to buy these because they seem to be the cheapest option.
on September 8, 2013
I used old Polaroid film in the past and after reading about the product and reviews from other users, took a chance on the product. As I shot through this pack of film, I noticed two things: 1. The color was off, shifted subtly towards warm tones and 2. Photos were much less clear than some of the pictures I took with Polaroid film in the past.

+ works with old Polaroid cameras requiring 600 film
+ resurrects the magic of instant photography
+ a fun trip back in time

- VERY HIGH COST per image
- image quality isn't up to expectations, especially considering cost
on May 27, 2013
I had fun shooting a pack of this, because the results were unpredictable....but the results were unpredictable. The color was very cool, not saturated, and high light causes it to blow out completely even if you adjust the exposure. Keep working on it, guys.
on April 2, 2013
This product worked as well as I had expected. Looking for good polaroid film is not an easy feat, especially since polaroid stopped making film in 2008. I read a lot of reviews on different products, and despite many reviews for the impossible being negative because of development time, which is true, I decided to go ahead and take the plunge. The pricing is obviously on the high side, but relatively speaking, compared to polaroid brand film, impossible is a lot cheaper. Also, almost every review for the polaroid brand film is negative because of either, expired film, pictures coming out dark or defected, or pictures just not coming out at all. The pictures from the impossible film came out very well and there were no defects or other problems. I just got mine in the mail yesterday and I already put in an order for more today! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
on June 26, 2014
Brings life back to our polaroid instant camera. It does take a little more to get used to in order to ensure that you get a decent picture. You really need to make sure you keep the developing film in the dark for around 45 minutes to ensure a good print. While the prints will not rival today's technology, I can't say I had an expectation they would. For what it is, it is excellent.
on October 29, 2013
I got this for a Polaroid my dad recently found after not using it for twenty years - it's still in perfect working order - and the ones that developed turned out beautifully. Two didn't develop, though - not sure if that was just an error on my part, although it was the second and fifth I took, and the others turned out fine, or what.
All in all, nice pictures, if a bit pricy, especially coming with two defective pictures.
on June 11, 2013
I have purchased many cartridges of Impossible Film in the past year and this shade is my favorite so far. The color is exquisite if you know how to adjust the lighting on your Polaroid camera correctly. It decelops faster than the silver shade in my experience, still about 20 minutes or so. If you are on the fence about buying any of the Impossible Film cartridges I suggest this one first, it's a great color and you are left with a gorgeous photo.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.