Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 11, 2017
I'm pretty sad honestly I had purchased this before and the first time I got 4/8 of the film that the pictures came out decent. This time I purchased it only 1 came out ok you could tell what the picture was but the black and white like had patches in it. All the other picture came disfigured and some even came out with the greenish color as if that part of the film didnt want to develop. Pretty upset because this film isn't cheap. Didn't pay that much for only one to semi come out ok. Wish this could be taken care of.
on June 11, 2015
When using this film, you need to understand it is from another era. It's instant photography. Therefore, you get what you get. You need to have steady hands and know how to use your cameras exposure settings. Like everyone else, I get some really crappy photos sometimes, but when I get that one good one, it all of the sudden becomes worth it. It is a LEARNING PROCESS***
You WILL**** get better over time.
ALWAYS FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS***

I'll level with you guys, the film is a bit pricy, but I'm not exactly sure how much the production of them cost. Hopefully they aren't screwing us.
Anyway, the black & white seems to be the best of their products so far.
Out of a pack of eight, only 4 turned out good. Like I said though, most of the problem occurs because of inexperience.
I allowed my film to become exposed to light because I was impatient, the one I left under the frog tongue for almost the full recommended 20 mins came out perfect to me. You should see it somewhere along my review.
review image
on September 8, 2015
While it's nice to have black and white options for the 600, this really lives up to its namesake. You need complete control of your lighting and cannot expose it for a fraction of a second to ambient light until the development is complete. The color film, while still difficult, is far more forgiving.
on October 22, 2016
I have used black and white film several times in my Polaroid. This time my pictures aren't turning out. I am super upset as this film is not cheap!!!! I don't know if I got a bad batch or the film was somehow damaged in shipping but it's very upsetting
on May 26, 2015
Surprisingly good results. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT "SHAKE IT LIKE A POLAROID PICTURE". let it develop for ~10 minutes facedown with something over it (like a notebook or coaster) for best results. 4 stars only because of monopolistic pricing.
on June 21, 2015
The main picture of the product shows B&W 2.0 film with a white border while the actual product contains generation one film with a black border. The film is good, but the advertisement​ is wrong and deceptive
on January 29, 2015
I bought two packs of this film and none of them came out. They were all blurry or distorted. I also bought other impossible film that worked slightly better, but the black and white one was awful. Total waste of money.
on May 1, 2015
None of the film works. Don't buy
on July 9, 2017
I love this product. I have so much fun with it!
on January 11, 2015
The film is very sensitive to temperature. Make sure you put the photo in a warm and dark place after it comes out of the camera or it will not develop properly.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.