Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Impossible Project I-1 Analog Instant Camera" and save 81% off the $449.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Impossible Project I-1 Analog Instant Camera
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The first new camera system in over 20 years for the original Polaroid photo format
- Features an advanced ring flash, designed for taking great portraits
- Use the optional I-1 App to connect your camera to your phone and experiment with creative tools and techniques
- Take full photographic control of your analog exposures with the I-1 App’s Manual Mode
- Works with Impossible I-type and 600 type instant film
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
I-1 Analog Instant Camera
The Original Instant Camera. Reinvented.
The I-1 is the first new camera system in over 20 years for the original instant format. It’s an easy to use point and shoot instant camera, with a variety of unique and innovative features designed to take your photography further. Works with Impossible I-type and 600 type film. The I-1’s uniquely designed ring flash provides a diffused light that’s perfect for portraits. You can also connect your iOS or Android device with the camera to experiment with creative tools like light painting, double exposure and more. This is the only instant camera that lets you take full photographic control of aperture and shutter speed, using the I-1 App’s manual mode. The I-1 is analog instant photography reinvented for the digital age.
Make Great Portraits With The Ring Flash
The I-1’s advanced ring flash adapts to your environment, capturing your subject in the right light no matter where you shoot.
An App To Take Your Photography Further
The optional I-1 App lets you do even more with your camera. Access useful additional features, add creative effects to your images and experiment with manual controls.
- The only new camera for the original instant photo format
- Easy to use point and shoot camera
- Advanced right flash for great portraits
- I-1 App for creative tools and technique
- Manual mode for all photographic control
I-1 Analong Instant Camera
The I-1 is a point and shoot instant camera with autofocus, for the original format instant film. It uses an advance ring flash, for better portrait photography and also as the camera's user interface. It has a detachable, mechanical pop-up viewfinder, It uses Bluetooth 4.0 to connect to an iOS and WatchOS App that enables multiple photographic features. The first features to ship include a remote trigger, timer, noise trigger, double exposure feature, and full manual control of the camera's shutter (Both shutter speed and aperture).
6 lenses total, with 5 possible configurations.
5 zone autofocus system, using reflective IR ranging.
Far-field (4.5–∞ m).
Focal length: 82 - 109mm.
Field of view: 41 degrees vertical, 40 degrees horizontal.
12 LED advanced ring flash, consisting of: 8 focused LEDs for increased range + 4 diffuse LEDs for softer light at closer distances (portraits).
- Outer shells: Polycarbonate + ABS plastics with soft touch rubberized coating.
- Viewfinder, Viewfinder mounting plate, strap mounts: Zink Aluminum alloy.
- Lenses: Optical grade Polycarbonate and Acrylic Lenses, coated.
- Shutter system: custom design, using precision step motors for shutter and focus control.
- Length: 145mm
- Width: 110mm
- Height: with VF 108mm / without VF 99mm (to top of lens barrel)
- Weight: 440 grams (without film pack)
Take full control of every aspect of your exposures: use Manual Mode to adjust aperture, shutter speed, flash and focus distance.
Remote Trigger & Self Timer
Use the remote trigger to stay in the frame when shooting from a distance. Or use the self timer to take a selfie without the awkward angles.
Multiple exposures on top of each other. Paint with light and color. Trigger a shot with a loud noise. The I-1 App lets you have fun with digital effects in an analog environment.
This is the first instant camera to:
- 1. Have a ring flash.
- 2. Work with an app.
- 3. Offer full manual control over shutter speed and aperture.
Impossible Black and White Instant Film for I-type Impossible Cameras
Eight instant black and white photos with white frames. For use in Impossible I-type cameras. Images begin to emerge within a minute. Full development takes 5-10 minutes. I-type film is optimized for I-type cameras. It’s cheaper than our standard film, because it doesn’t contain batteries. I-type film uses our latest b&w chemistry to capture fine detail effortlessly, producing high contrast photos with depth, atmosphere and distinctive analog texture. Its iconic white frame design is a reminder of how instant photography all began.
Impossible Color Instant Film for I-type Impossible Cameras
Eight instant color photos with white frames. For use in Impossible I-type cameras. Images begin to emerge within 2 minutes. Full development takes 20-30 minutes. I-type film is optimized for I-type cameras. It’s cheaper than our standard film, because it doesn’t contain batteries. I-type film uses our latest color chemistry to produce photos with rich, well-balanced tones and those soft textures that make analog photography so distinctive. Its iconic white frame style is a piece of instant history.