Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on July 3, 2012
I bought this film because it said it would work with the Polaroid Spectra Cameras, but when I tried to use it in mine the photos came out half finished looking. There were smudges on the film and spots where it looked like the film didn't develop. I hope it wasn't the films fault and it's just that my camera is old and possibly defective, but it would have been nice if the film turned out. Some of the photos looked cool with the film problems, like they were old and worn. But for clear photos, this film just didn't meet it. I wouldn't recommend this film for Polaroid Cameras.
on November 10, 2012
I'm using this for one of my projects in school. It's a piece that can't be digitally done and this film works very well in the Polaroid I own.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 9, 2012
Shielded my shot with the Impossible Frog Tongue for Spectra cameras. Aimed, pulled the trigger and boom. Excellent photo. I posted it in the shared pictures on this product page.

Love it.
review image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.