Oil month Automotive Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 7, 2016
So glad these guys/gals are making this. Have had some variation (5 out've 50ish) in how the picture comes out (sometimes the exposure is screwed up). But I think that's more due to not covering the film up enough or fast enough. Great idea: tape the black plastic slide that comes with the film about where the film comes out and it acts like a frog-tonguge.
on January 2, 2013
The quality on these were much better than the color pictures we took in the same setting/lighting. I love the black border around the pictures instead of the usual white. I did not experiment with light exposure to produce sepia tones, but will definitely do so in the future. I'm pretty excited about that prospect. The only concern with experimenting is the price. At $3 per picture, it's a steep price for messing up. In the era of digital cameras, it's just hard to swallow.
on June 10, 2013
I woud not recommend this film! it is too inconsistent. However, the effect is very unique. It is nothing you could not replicate in Photoshop.
on November 5, 2012
I was super excited to find this film but sorely disappointed when I realized that there doesn't seem to be a charging mechanism in the film cartridge. None of my photos developed properly; many of them were blurry as well. They should work out the kinks of this film since it is LITERALLY the only Polaroid alternative at this point.

I would not recommend purchasing this film at this time.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 7, 2012
The film had many light marks on it when the picture developed. My Polaroid camera did not have any problems with the last film I bought. I'm upset due to the fact that the film was so expensive and not one of the 8 pictures turned out decent.
on April 25, 2014
Please dont keep the film when you are already inserted it into your polaroid.

I kept the film inside my polaroid and when I use it to take pictures. And then the photos looks like it is faded.
on November 27, 2012
For the price for this model of polaroid is very fair. Considering they don't do tem any more and the other ones are a fortune. but they are no amazing pictures either
on February 11, 2014
This stuff is so fun to play with. its fun to just see whats gonna come out. its always something new.
on December 22, 2012
Works Great! Would definitely purchase this again. Looking forward to trying out some colored film for my polaroid camera. :)
on January 23, 2013
However, I was sent color film instead of black and white (as ordered). Quite disappointed, but the film was still great!