Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on March 19, 2015
This is possibly the most disappointing film I've ever used. I've been a photographer for years and I know film very well, especially Polaroid. I own and use 30 different cameras so I know settings and exposures very well by now. And I was very disappointed that not a single picture came out with this film. All 8 shots were horribly over exposed. I know the light meter isn't off because I've run other films through this camera and did not have this problem. Apparently I got a dud cartridge. Hopefully others have had better luck with this film...
on November 23, 2012
Still working on perfecting the use of this film, love the accidental process makes the analogue picture one of a kind. I have always been intrigued by the instant film process, the accidental/on purpose aspect makes it special. Recommend to anyone who takes film seriously and wants to slow down the creative process.
on October 28, 2012
This was my first use of the Silver Shade film. All the warning about the importance of light not hitting the film in the first seconds after leaving the camera made me a bit wary...it is hard to capture the film and shield it properly while trying to compose and shoot. I think mine may have gotten too much early light. I will try with a tripod, so all I have to do is protect the film in the first few seconds after shooting. There is a learning curve I am sure.
on February 3, 2013
great quality pictures in black and white. I will purchase these again. Descriptions was as it said and product arrive as said
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.