Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Customer Discussions > Titanfall Collector's Edition forum

Impressive statue but...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 25, 2013 5:14:40 AM PDT
That is a very pricey Collector's Edition, especially for a multiplayer PvP-only game. I will wait for a PS4 version of the regular version.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2013 5:41:56 AM PDT
Agreed or a $20 flash sale for pc version.

Posted on Oct 28, 2013 6:12:20 AM PDT
Jomy says:
what do you expect from the people that gave us call of duty stuff has always been over priced

Posted on Oct 29, 2013 9:06:59 AM PDT
LVNeptune says:
You realize this was the ORIGINAL CoD team? Not this new team that took over and kicked the old devs out, right? This was in the age before all the bloated DLC and buy this and premium edition crap, right? This is the old Infinity Ward team, NOT Treyarch.

Posted on Oct 31, 2013 3:46:57 AM PDT
This will NOT be released on PS4 (ever). According to EA, this game will remain a PC and Xbox exclusive. It is not a time line exclusive title.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2013 10:11:55 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 31, 2013 10:18:26 AM PDT
Well, then I guess I will pass on a regular version as well. I am not a CoD gamer, either, so I am not the target audience. I do appreciate giant mech's, er, um titans though, especially back from the FASA days. I played a ton of MechForce back on the Amiga, but that was a much different game. We need a TBS Mech game! :)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2013 6:55:24 PM PST
Eric Hulse says:
Why don't you decide whether or not you want to pass after it's out and you've played it?

Posted on Nov 27, 2013 12:39:57 PM PST
In Amerika its even cheap. Here in Germany it´s XONE exclusive and cost 299€ ~ 400$!!!

Posted on Jan 9, 2014 12:43:43 AM PST
J.M.H. says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Jan 10, 2014 6:26:26 AM PST
Randomness says:
Stop QQing, people. Don't like the the price - don't buy it, problem solved. If enough people will refuse to buy - it will go on sale earlier.

Posted on Jan 10, 2014 1:30:45 PM PST
I have blown my fair share of dough on Collector's Editions, but this is the most expensive one I can remember. Not QQing, because its not a game I am interested in. Just remarking that its got a big price tag.

Posted on Jan 15, 2014 9:40:48 AM PST
I've never bought a collectors edition game and am not a maquette collector...but holy cow! That Titan is awesome! I ordered mine and can't wait!
Seeing the video of the Titan model is what sealed it for me.

Posted on Mar 10, 2014 1:18:51 PM PDT
Honestly I agree that it is a considerable amount of loot. But if gaming or collecting are your hobbies, why not fork out a couple of big mac meals worth for a numbered collectable? It amazes me how people complain about cool stuff that gets released because of price when there are plenty of people who snatch them up.

Some of the items like the Splinter cell airplane or the COD night vision are just reaching. But statues and posters and art books are always resellable if you ever want to make your money back plus more.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  11
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Oct 25, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 10, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Titanfall Collector's Edition
Titanfall Collector's Edition by Electronic Arts (Windows 7 / Vista)
4.6 out of 5 stars (32)