Imprint Comfort Mat, 20 by 36-Inch, Brown
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Top Consumer Rated Comfort Mat - Up to 60% thicker than other mats! Environmentally friendly, non-toxic & phthalate free, Safe for children and pets
- University tested and proven by the Center for Ergonomics to reduce overall fatigue and discomfort by up to 60%
- No-curl edges and stay-flat memory ensure Imprint Mats won't curl like other mats
- Lifetime 100% satisfaction guarantee! If you don't love your new Imprint Comfort Mat exchange or return it without question, whenever
- Tested and certified by the National Floor Safety Institute & an American Chiropractic Association (ACA) Partner
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Sink your feet into the Cumulus9 with its proprietary Multi-Core Technology. Feel how it conforms to the shape of your feet and supports your arches for relief of back, leg and foot discomfort. The advantage is its proprietary multilayer cushioning system. The soft, upper layer luxuriously cushions your feet while the firm, lower layer provides soothing support. You'll want an Imprint Comfort Mat everywhere you work and stand including the kitchen, laundry, bathroom, garage, workshop and more. Makes a great holiday gift.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Last weekend was beef stew, which I set up one mat in front of the counter I was prepping on, and one in front of the stove, and I would bounce back and forth. Generally speaking, working in the kitchen is the only time I can go without shoes for any length of time thanks to these bad boys.
It hasn't lost any of it's cushion and still looks exactly the same as it did 3 years ago. I'm actually planning on buy another one for my kitchen to place in front of the sink and one for my laundry room.
I have had some back problems, and my kitchen floor is quarry tile, so I needed something to cushion the areas where I tend to stand for extended periods while cooking. These are PERFECT: -- they're soft and squishy, sort of like memory foam, but when you move, the foam returns to its original cushy form. They provide a lot of support, and just feel good underfoot.
I was a little apprehensive about ordering a kitchen "rug" that was this pricey, but believe me, it is TOTALLY worth it, especially if you have knee or back problems. My original two still look brand new, and I'm in the kitchen a lot. Great buy!